On Set/On Location
Internet Filmmakers' FAQ
Provides a list of frequently asked questions for filmmakers relating to activities undertaken on set during a film production.
- Do I need permission to use locations in my city?
- How do I get my hands on fake guns?
- How many pages of script should I be shooting per day?
- If I use fake guns in a public place am I leagally obligated to inform the local police?
- What is a squib and how do I build one?
- What is the best way to create an organized shot list for shooting a film?
- What type of insurance should a filmmaker consider?
We don't have any unanswered questions in this category at the moment.
- Actors & Casting
- Crew Role Definitions
- Editing & Post-Production
- Film School & Career
- General Reference
- Glossary of Terms
- Legal Issues
- Marketing & Distribution
- Music & Sound
- On Set/On Location
- Online Resources
- Useful Organisations
- Visual Effects