Submit a Review
The Film School (Seattle, United States)
If you are a current or past student of this institution, or a current staff member, you are welcome to leave a review of your experiences at The Film School.
Please review the submission rules before continuing.
- Connection to this School - you must have a connection to this school, either as a past or current student, or a current member of staff.
- Reviews in English - this is an English-language site, so regardless of which country the school is located in, all reviews must be in English.
- No Rebuttals - the review should focus entirely on your experiences at this institution. Do not comment on other reviews or reviewers.
- No Questions - this is not a message board or Q&A service for the school or its courses.
- No Defamatory Comments - you're welcome to write a negative review, but please don't post defamatory comments about individual students or staff members.
- Turn off CAPSLOCK - typing entirely in capitals is SHOUTING. Please make sure your capslock is off!
Please Also Note...
- You are making a review in a public forum. You comments may appear in search engine results or on other sites, in addition to being publically available on filmmaking.net.
- If you wish to suggest changes to this school's listing details, please follow the instructions on the film school details page.
Lastly, we use a range of tools and techniques which are effective at spotting fake reviews, particularly those which are placed by institutions themselves or their marketeers. Bogus reviews will be rejected and may result in all reviews being disabled for the school in question, or the school being removed entirely from our directory.